Adventure and Expeditions Consultancy and Technical Advice
With a combined outdoor industry experience of over 25 years, we would be pleased to supply technical advice or consultancy to activity providers, schools or event organisers.
Our history with being involved with the outdoor sector spans many areas and includes water and land based activities:
- Vast experience at a grass roots level as instructors working in centres across Europe.
- Held managerial positions in outdoor centres
- Held senior management positions in operations departments of large outdoor providers
- Establishing activity centres, developed programmes, activities and increased customers
- We hold some of the highest levels of qualifications available in the UK
- Developing world expedition leading and management
- We are current and practicing professional outdoor providers
In this ever increasing risk adverse world it is so important to ensure we all are delivering activities with the safest possible approach. It is everyones responsibility to ensure safety is the number one priority.
Our service includes:
- Assistance with developing or reviewing risk management policies and systems
- Support and guidance throughout an initial set-up of activities or events
- Continual support throughout a delivery period or year round
- Review and initiate change following an event or season
- Delivery of meaningful staff training and in-house authorisations
- Being independent experts on legal matters or current legislation
- Venue suitability assessments
Prices start from just £195 per day + travel at 40p per mile.