COVID-19 Update No.2

All programmes postponed until after the 12th June.

In response to the governments extension to the lockdown period for another minimum of a 3-week period, we have taken the decision to postpone all programmes until after the 12th June.

This action is for the wellbeing of all of our clients, our staff, stake holders and all of our families. Given the current national picture, we feel this is the responsible action at this time.

This news will probably not be a surprise, but a disappointment none the less. We take our responsibilities seriously and feel socially, this is the right choice. We are hoping this is just an extended ‘delay’ in our delivery for this year soon we will all return to enjoying the outdoors.

We want to reassure our clients that monies previously paid are safe. We are able to offer the following options for rescheduling bookings with us. The options are:

  1. We have a large number of alternative dates available during 2020. Therefore, clients can take the opportunity to transfer bookings to later in the year.
    When clients have a found a date that suits, please contact us and we will make the arrangements to transfer the booking.
  2. If a clients calendar is uncertain at this time, or they know it will not be possible to re-schedule a booking during the rest of 2020, bookings can be placed 'On Hold'. Bookings can be re-scheduled to a date up to and including 31st October 2021.

    Dates for 2021 programmes will be scheduled over the coming months and subsequently posted on our website. Clients will be informed directly, in order to help them rearrange their booking with us.

    If clients have a DofE Open Expedition booking for both a Practice and Qualifying Expedition, it will be possible to spread the expeditions over the 2 years. i.e. Practice in 2020 and Qualifying in 2021.
  3. If a client chooses to re-schedule a booking to 2021, they MUST arrange this with us before the 31st October 2020. After this date 2020 booking will be considered cancelled by the client, and any monies paid will be lost and non-transferable.

The client should inform us as soon as possible what thier preferred action will be with thier booking. We will then be able to process any changes and send new confirmations.

NOTE: All bookings will continue to follow our Cancellation Policy. This can be viewed here: Terms and Conditions

Can I take this opportunity to thank all of our clients for thier understanding at this time. Our collective continual optimistic approach and understanding through this period will get us through.

Stay safe, stay positive and stay healthy.

Best wishes to all of our clients and families in these unusual circumstances.

Ben Keen
Managing Director

Previous Article Next Article

To keep up to date with news, course availability and offers subscribe to our newsletter here.