- Follow in the footsteps of some of the greatest mountain expeditions
- Experience the warmest of welcomes from the local Sherpa people
- Trek in the shadow of some of the most iconic and spectacular mountains in the world
- Climb Kala Pattar (5545m) for unrivalled views of Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse and surrounding peaks
- Explore the vibrant and unique city of Kathmandu.
This circular route to Everest Base Camp explores the more remote valleys and enters in to the heart of the Sherpa homeland. The breathtaking scenery changes daily as you traverse under some the worlds highest and most famous mountains - Ama Dablam, Nuptse, Lhotse, Pumori and the mighty Everest.
Staying in teahouses (yes, no camping!!), these basic but comfortable homes are always welcoming. You will have a bed in a shared room and a communal living area with a warm stove. Here the owner and their family will take care of you. They'll supply simple but filling food and there is always hot water available for a drink.